Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Join the Publix Preschool Pals Program!

Publix has a neat new program for 2,3 and 4 year olds and their parents. This program is educational and entertaining.

Publix Preschool Pals is free to join and is available to families in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee.
(I so wish we had a Publix in Missouri, this is for all the folks that my mom has been sending over to my site from Florida)

You’ll get a quarterly newsletter with up-to-date and relevant information for raising preschoolers. Your kids will get prizes, birthday cards, activity kits and more.

My Mom lives in Florida and signed my daughter up for this and sends me all the goodies. Our favorite things we have gotten so far is the PreSchool Pals CD Computer Game and a cool Chef's Hat.

If you live in a area with a Publix just apply HERE

Thanks MoJoSavings

No comments:

Post a Comment