Thursday, September 2, 2010

9/2 Shop N Save Trip!


My daughter Sophia wanted to help set up the picture! She is such a good little helper!

I just love it when all the sales, coupons, and catalina's align! Today at Shop N Save was a true testament of why I love clipping coupons and doing what I do! The kids and I headed out extra early today and got to Shop N Save by 9:30 am to try to beat the crowds! I think a lot of other people had the same idea. Anyways we got through the store with only a 1/2 a dozen tantrums from my two year old and managed to have a great trip! So here is the breakdown for today's trip!

Subtotal: $197.56
Savings: $148.72
Final Out of Pocket: $48.84
75% Savings!

I completed this in 3 transactions and would of saved an additional $5, but I accidentally had some of my General Mills products mixed up in different transactions so I lost that $5 discount. I am still happy about my savings. With having a temperamental two year old with me it is amazing that I even got through the store without losing it myself :-)

How did your shopping trips go this week? Feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment