Friday, September 24, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards $10/1 Blu Ray Combo Coupons and FREE Charm Bracelet




If you haven’t joined Disney Movie Rewards yet, then I would highly suggest signing up! Just log on here! This is a great rewards program… especially if you have kids that love Disney movies. Every time you purchase a Disney DVD or go see a Disney movie at the movie theater you earn points. Once you’ve earned enough points, you can then redeem them for a reward! They have lots of different rewards available from electronics to toys, DVDs and more! I cashed in some of my points and got this Disney Princess Scooter for my Daughters Birthday. I hoping to Cash in more points soon to get my son the Cars Scooter!

Also right now you can get coupons for $10/1 Blueray/DVD Combo pack of TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue and the New Beauty and the Beast Combo Pack.
( Beauty and the Beast you may need a UPC from a old DVD or VHS Tape I used 786936171631)

 Disney is offering a FREE Tinker Bell Charm Bracelet with the purchase of the movie. They will also be offering a Beauty and the Beast Charm as well. You will have to pay shipping charges of $2.85. Just head over HERE to log in and print your coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment