Thursday, September 30, 2010

Awesome Halloween Costumes as low as $3.99! Plus a 20% off discount code!

BuyCostumes.com is offering some really great sales and I was able to get this Witch's costume for my daughter for only $3.99 (originally $44.99)!  I was so excited because this is exactly what she wanted to be for Halloween and she just started ballet class so the whole tutu effect is perfect. Shipping is around $4.99 which is fairly cheap. Just head over HERE and click the sale tab and sort the costumes from low priced to high for the best deals. I would hurry as these will go quickly!
***UPDATE*** YOU CAN USE THE DISCOUNT CODE TREAT20 FOR AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF!

I was going to sew her costume this year but at this price I just could not resist :-)

thanks collin

No comments:

Post a Comment