Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gevalia Coffee, 3 Bags and a Scoop shipped for $3.00


So I am a little bit of a coffee addict. I will also admit that I am a coffee snob! With that said I do not set aside my money saving values when it comes to coffee addiction. I am always in the search of a great coffee deal. One of the deals that I like to take advantage of is the Gevalia special of (3) bags for $3 shipped! They have many flavors to select from and even have whole bean varieties that I love. When you sign up you will be automatically enrolled in a refill subscription, however you can cancel at anytime. That is what I did, even though I was tempted to keep it going because it is so good. If you are interested in this deal just click on the image above to get your (3) bags and a stainless steel scoops for $3 Shipped! Oh and did I mention that you do not even have to leave your house for this one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment