Friday, July 23, 2010

Thursdays Kroger, Target, and Moser's Shopping Trip! Hidden DEALS!

KROGER
I headed back to Troy this week and I could not of asked for a better shopping trip! Junior was happy, Sophia was happy, Momma was happy! I just love the natural and organic section at this store, I think I might have to set aside some of my grocery budget one week to splurge on some great product I have been eyeing up! Currently Kroger has a $2/1 Smart Balance Milk coupon you can download to your Kroger Card, and last week Coupons.com had a $2/1 coupon (currently they are offering a $.75/1 coupon). The milk is priced at $4.09, so only $.09 after coupons! The Warrenton Store does carry this milk, only the Troy location. Here is my Kroger Shopping Breakdown:

Subtotal: $146.47
Coupon/Card Savings: $88.48
Out of Pocket: $57.99
60% Savings!


TARGET 
So I was so excited at Target to find all their some shoes on clearance! My son had already worn through his sandals for this year so I was in need of some replacements. The sandals were all about $3.50 each, which at that price I took a risk at pre buying each one of the kids a pair for next year! While I was checking out the Cashier shared with me about the Crest and Colgate toothpaste Markdowns, they have the 3 pack of crest of Colgate for $2.48! I had a few coupons on hand to pair up with this and went back for a few! I found these at the Wentzville store on a end cap in Cosmetics!

Subtotal: $50.18
Coupons & Gift Cards: $32.95
Out of Pocket: $17.25
66% Savings

MOSER'S
So I wanted to let everyone know that the Mosers Ad this week has a "misprint", the eggs are $1 per DOZEN, not a 18 pack! The positive is I found the Glade candles marked down to $1.50 each, I paired this with $2/2 coupons I had, so $.50 each. The Febrezze plug ins were marked down to $3.50, and the refills were $1.50.

Mosers Breakdown:
Sub Total: $26.04
Coupons  $12
Out of Pocket: $14.04
46% Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment