Friday, July 9, 2010

Ebates Double Cash Back!


Have you heard of Ebates before? This is a fantastic program that I joined about six months ago. When ever I purchase an item online I login to my Ebates Account and search for the store where I want to make my online purchase. I also look for any discount codes. Just by clicking through their link I will automatically earn cash back. What I like about Ebates is that they will mail you an actual check and will pay out (4) times a year! You can also select a paypal option or even donate your cash back to a charity! To start getting your cash back just go here!

This week they are offering Double Cash Back on select stores. One of the ones I am extremely excited about is the Disney Store. Shop at the Disney Store through you Ebates Account and earn 7% cash back! Also the Disney Store is offering free shipping on all orders that have at least one item from their "Parks" section by using the PARKSFREE discount code. Since my family is huge Disney Fans I always try to stock up on Birthday and Christmas Gifts whenever I find a great Deal. Also if you are heading to Disney you could purchase some Souvenirs ahead of time at the fraction of the cost and save a bundle.....

Another Great Double Cash Back offer is 10% back at Old Navy!


Also I wanted to point out that you never give Ebates you Credit Card Info, your transaction is done through the store you are making your purchase with. You will also not receive any spam mail only emails from Ebates on any new promotions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment