Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coupon for a FREE 5lb bag of Natura Brand Dog Food

So I did not want to post this deal until I knew it would work and that their was a store in the area where we could redeem the coupon. Natura Brands is offering a FREE 5lb bag of dog food which can be redeemed at Animal Crackers in O'Fallon or Treats Unleashed off of Mid Rivers Mall Drive in St. Peters. They will mail the coupon to you. To get yours just go HERE. I was able to get through right away this morning.

On a side note I thought I might try this out, currently the only dog food my Dog Clyde can eat is the Wellness Brand, but it can get kinda pricey @ $28 for a 15lb bag but it beats having a sick dog. I am not sure of the price point on these products but they seem to be all natural and even some of them are organic.

If you do not have a dog or do not want to try this brand you could always donate the food to a local Animal Shelter or Animal Rescue group!

No comments:

Post a Comment