Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Target Printable Coupons!

Hope you stocked up on plenty of paper and ink because Target Printable Coupons are HOT this week! I would head over now and print what you think you would use HERE.
Here are just some of my favorites Target Store Coupons:
$1/1 Juicy Juice 8 pack
B2G1 Free Kashi Products
$1/2 Kashi Cereal
$1/1 Kashi Frozen Pizza
$1/1 Kashi Go Lean Bars
$.50/1 Bear Naked Granola
$.50/1 Sobe Water
$1/1 Bagel Bites 9 or 40 ct
$1/1 Synder of Hanover Pretzels
$1/2 Kellogg's Cereal
and many more!

Remember that these are Target Coupons (some on the site are manufacturer coupons, but the ones I listed are store coupons) which can be stacked with Manufacturer Coupons for even greater savings! I already know that I have some great coupons in my binder that will I will stack with these for some free items. I will work on the my weekly match up for these by the end of the day! I am thinking this is going to be a great week @ Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment