Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 2 Progress

So during my weigh in this past week I was down another 2 lbs. I sure was hoping for more but I know that this is very reasonable. I have been sticking with my goal of working out 4 X a week and actually got up to four miles done on Thursday!
My goal this week:
  • Increase the intensity of my workouts, love the incline option on my treadmill!
  • Resist the urge to snack after dinner. It seems that is my weak spot. It is the time in the day when all the little kiddos are in bed, my husbands fast asleep and I am all alone decompressing from the day. I had made it a habit to have cereal or ice cream almost every night. Well that is not going to help me reach my goal! I have found that once I resist the urge to snack and busy myself with something else it does get easier.
  • To get to bed earlier, I do not sleep enough! Getting up at 5:30 am to workout is much easier when I am well rested!
One day at a time!
On a positive note my cloths are not as tight as a few weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment