Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today's Walgreens Trip!

So when my hubby got home I headed out for a few things and to snag some great deals at Walgreens! I am so glad that I did. I just love that 15% off coupon from Facebook that I found HERE. The last day for this coupon is tommorow!  I started this trip with no rewards.

So here is my breakdown:
Subtotal: $105.94
Less Coupons and Rewards: $94.30
Out of Pocket: $11.64

That's a 89% savings and I still have $6.00 in Rewards that I can roll into next week! I did not have any coupon for the Alive Vitamins but after the 15% off coupon they were only $8.50, and I still got my $10 reward so these are a $1.50 money maker even without the coupon!

If you are looking for the Hershey deal I posted earlier the Warrenton Store is out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment