Tuesday, August 17, 2010

$1/1 Lunchable Combination Printable Coupon

Oh I have been waiting for some of these to come out! My kids love these as a special treat but I do not buy them unless I have a coupon! Well today is our lucky day.

Just head over HERE to Kraft and promise to give a lunch note to your child (I loved getting these notes when I was little)! You will also be able to pick a note design and print it off if you’d like. Plus, when you promise to put a lunch note in your kids lunchbox, Kraft will donate $1 to Boys and  Girls Clubs of America’s creative programs!
…AND if you share your lunch note on your Facebook wall, they’ll give you a coupon for $1/1 LUNCHABLES Lunch Combination purchase!

Current Lunchable Sales

Kroger's has these on sale this week for $1.17 see more details HERE

Dierberg's has them for $1.67

I had to attempt these a few times to get the link over to Facebook as I think the site is very busy! This is a Bricks coupon so you will be able to print it twice by clicking your back browser button 3 X


Thanks Happy Clippings

No comments:

Post a Comment