Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Target Shopping Trip and more Deals

Ok, I know that I said I was not heading out to Target this week, BUT they released a bunch of new printable coupons yesterday so I thought, why not!

One of the major find was the Downy 40 load Fabric Softener marked down to $3.10!
use the $1/1 from the 8/1 PG insert and
the $.75/1 from the 6/27 Target Supplement that was in our Sunday Paper
Final Price: $1.35 each or $2.10 if you do not have the Target Coupon!

They are resetting the cleaning supplies aisle at the Wentzville Target and a lot of items are being clearanced out!
One of the coupons that was just released was buy (3) Giada Items get a bag of Giada Coffee FREE HERE
(2) Giada Pasta Sauce $2.50 each
(1) Orzo Giada Pasta $1.99 each
(1) Giada Coffee $6.79
minus Target FREE Coffee Coupon
Final Price: $1.75 each wyb all (4) items
I am excited to try her products, had anyone else tried these?

Also Target had 26-30 CT Raw Shrimp 1 lb bag on price cut for $4.99
use the $1/1 any seafood Target coupon found HERE
Final Price: $3.99

Quaker Bars on sale for $2.00 each
use the $1/1 any Quaker Breakfast printable Target Coupon HERE and
the $.75/2 Quaker Bars coupon from the 7/25 RP insert
Final Price: $.62 each wyb 2

Archer Farm Multi Grain Bread $2.39
use the $.50/1 Target Printable coupon found HERE
Final Price: $1.89

Girls Denim Shorts Clearance $4.98
use the $2 any kids Denim Target Printable found HERE
Final Price: $2.98

Dora and the Pirate Treasure DVD $5.00
use the $3/1 Dora DVD Target Printable found HERE
Final Price: $2.00

Also I wanted to let you know that I tried to purchase the Dora Coloring Book priced @ $3.59 and use the $3/1 Mobile coupon that was released on Sunday. It states any Dora Book, DVD, or Toy. It would not deduct the $3, it came up as $0.00. I called Target Corporate Office and this an internal issue that they are working on resolving and I was told that the store can not make an adjustment with the Mobile Coupons. Is it just me or has anyone else had issues using the mobile coupons?


You know before I started couponing I never dreamed that I would shop for groceries at Target and Walgreens. People always think I am nuts when I tell them I do this, that is until they see the "l;ight" and catch the coupon deal seeking bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment