Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gevalia Coffee Deal! (2) Bags of Coffee, Stainless Steel Coffee Maker and Scoop for only $14.95 shipped!

Gevalia $14.95 Offer
Have you tried Gevalia Coffee before? It is wonderful. I am kinda of a coffee addict! They are now offering a great deal where you can get two (2) packs of coffee and a stainless steel coffee maker and scoop for only $14.95 with FREE shipping! This is a $120 value. Once you order this they will enroll you in their Coffee automatic order club, however you cancel this at anytime. Last time I ordered I called and cancelled as soon as I got my shipment (you can also do this online). It was easy! My mom just ordered some of their coffee last month and she is loving it! To order yours just click on the image above!

No comments:

Post a Comment