Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Walmart Deals

So I have not been posting to many Walmart Deals as my local Walmart is under a complete renovation. They are open during this madness but I have been trying to avoid the craziness. Shopping with two toddlers in tow in more than enough for me! With that said I thought I would pass along these deals to you, and who knows maybe I  might even be up for he challenge this week!

Walmart has their new Fall Glade Scented Sprays for $2.33 each. You can actually purchase them for $.67 each when you do this deal:

Buy two Glade Sprays at $2.33 each
Use B1G1 FREE coupon from the 7/11 SS insert
PLUS
Use $1/1 Printable Coupon (for the one you are buying)
Final Price: 2/$1.33 or just $.67 each

Walmart has Deans Dip reduced to just $1.38
Just go HERE to print your $1/2 coupon (you need to sign up)
Final price just $.88 each wyb 2

Pillsbury Sweet Moments Molten Chocolate Brownies on Rollback for $1.73
Use the $1/1 coupon found HERE
Final Price:  $0.73

Pillsbury Sweet Moments Brownie Bites on Rollback for just $1.53
Use the $1/1 coupon found HERE
Final Price:  $0.53
Ok, I have a confession, I bought some of these at Krogers Yesterday and I already ate a whole bag. Chocolate is my weakness. They are so yummy! They kind of remind be of Bonbons! A stay at home moms nemesis to weight loss!

Sour Patch Kids $1.57
Use the $2/3 Various Brands – Gum, Candy or Halls coupon from the 8/8 SS
Final Price: $0.90 each

Starbucks Ice Cream $2.50
Use the $1.50/1 Starbucks New Coffee Free Ice Cream coupon from the 8/8 RP
Final Price:  $1 each

Schick Hydro 5 Razor $6.64
Use the $5/1 coupon from the 8/8 SS
Final Price: $1.64

Shout Wipes $.97
use the $2/2 from the 8/8 SS insert
Final Price: FREE

Post It Notes $1.00
use the $1/1 printable coupon found HERE
Final Price: FREE


No comments:

Post a Comment