Wednesday, May 19, 2010

B1G1 Free Kids Essentials Shakes & $2 off Ovaltine Coupon

My kids love these shakes! I especially like the fact that if they have not eaten well that they are still getting some good nutrition with these.
You can now print a   B1G1 Free coupon for Kids Essential Shakes just go Here.
You can also go here and register for $3/1 coupon Here that you can use with the B1G1 Free.
Both of these coupons can be printed twice by clicking your back browser button 3 X once the first coupon has finished printing.

To print a $2/1 Ovaltine coupon just go here and select beverages to help narrow down your options. They also have $1/1 coupons. Last time I bought Ovaltine @ Walmart it was only $2.89, so I am definitely going to pick up two of these tomorrow, my kids love the Ovaltine!

No comments:

Post a Comment