Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Target & Dollar General Shopping Trip 5/18




So here was my shopping trip to Target today. I got everything pictured as well as two gallons of Milk for only $32.19. I saved $52.16 with my manufacturer and Target Coupons. That is a 62% Savings! To see how I did this checkout my Target Weekly Deals Posting.





I stopped by Dollar General in Warrenton to checkout some deals I had heard about. They have the Welch's juice for only $2 and you can get a $1/1 coupon from here. They also have the TGIF Potato Skins for only $1 and you can get a $1/2 coupon here, (they also have the Burger Kings Onions as well and you can get a coupon for those as well) making them only $.50 each. The Suave is on sale for only $1.50 and you can get a $1.25 off coupon here. The total retail for all that was purchased was $19.00. I saved $10.50 using coupons. Total OOP was only $8.50. That is a 55% savings, and I purchased these at really good sale prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment