Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Target Trip & FREE SOLOS PRODUCTS @ SCHNUCKS

Schnucks Deal

I want to give a BIG shout out to Carie from Clippin with Carie. We were out at dinner last night going over out plans for our coupon class and she shared with with me this awesome unadvertised Schnucks Deal. Currently Schnucks has Solo products on sale for 2/$4. The Plates and some of the cups have peelie stickers on them for $1.00 off any Solo Product. To make this even better you will receive a $4.00 off your next purchase Catalina Coupon when you checkout. So I was able to purchase 8 packs of plates above and spend $4 OPP, and I had a $4.00 coupon that I used for other purchased at the store. You need to remember that you can only purchase 4 per transaction to get the Catalina coupon, but you can use it on your next solo purchase. Have any question just ask! Thanks so much Carie!

Target Trip
 So after dinner last night I headed over to Target, I love a Target Trip without the kids :-). So here is my breakdown:
Total Purchases: $88.00
Coupon Used: $55.06
Gift Card Used: $5.00
Total OPP: $27.94
68% Savings
I did this in two transactions so that I could use my gift card from the Windex purchase. If you love Snyder Pretzels Target has them on Price Cut for $2.29 and the 5/23 SS had $1 off coupons for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment