Sunday, May 9, 2010

Walgreens Shopping Trip 5/9

So I am loving the deals @ Walgreens this week! I get so excited when I can find deals on items that we use every day like straws! Straws and the spoons were my "filler items this week. They are only $.49 after the in-ad coupon. If you are going to use these as fillers make sure that the in ad coupons are the last coupons that you have scanned. Yes I did buy more chocolate, this is an essential for my stockpile! My sister just last month was asking about shaving cream deals and they were few and far between, but within the past few weeks they have been rolling in, I am assuming that this is the time of year to get bargains on these items.

I started this week with $5 in Rewards from last week. I completed the purchased above in 6 transactions. My total for all before coupons was $57.34, my OPP for this trip was only $5.42, that's a 91% savings. Plus I still have a $3 reward that I can use later!

1 comment:

  1. Also I did not take all the E.OS Shaving Cream, they had a lot of each type left! I was surprised on how much they had in stock! I will have to thank the inventory manager when I am in next time! Yeah

    ReplyDelete