Friday, May 14, 2010

Custom Photo Mouse Pad only $2.99 Shipped!



Have you ever heard of Arts Cow before? They are an online custom photo gift company and they put out amazing deals. I have been very happy with the quality of their items compared with the price that I have paid. Many times they even do photo freebies.

Today you can snag a custom photo mouse pad for only $2.99 inclusive of shipping by using the code MSEPAD299
Just go here to get started!

What a great Father Day Gift! If you want this in time I would order today as they ship all of their items out of Hong Kong so it may take a few weeks to get it!

Check out their Facebook page for more discount. I "liked" them and now I get the latest deals posted on my wall as soon as they are available!

One gift that I ordered from here was a set of playing cards for only $3.99 shipped. We were at Disney World last year and I got a great picture of my hubby with Princess Jasmine, well let's just say I think these are going to be a hit come deer season!

No comments:

Post a Comment