Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pampers and Pull Ups on Clearance at Walgreens and Bendryl Deal

So I headed over to Wags today to  pick up a few things and wanted to share with you a awesome clearance find.
Walgreens had Pampers Cruisers size 7 marked down to $2.69 per pack! Yes I did take the last two at the Warrenton location, however, I wanted to share this with anyone who might visit another Walgreens to be on the lookout. I would not make a special trip for this as it seems to be random, but it is worth checking out if you are there and need these type of things.  It is also being reported that Pull Ups have been marked down as well. I was so excited because I had some $1.50/1 coupons from the 8/1 insert and FREE wipes coupons wyb diapers. So only $1.19 for both Diapers and wipes!

Also the Bendryl Deal has gotten even easier. The Warrenton Walgreen had a large Peelie coupon booklet on the box of Bendryl. In this booklet it had a $2.00/1 coupon plus others. 
So here is the breakdown:

Bendryl 48 count $8.49
Use the $2/1 Peelie Coupon
and $3/1 in Ad Coupon
and $3/1 August Coupon Booklet
Final Price: $.49

This deal was perfect timing since the runny nose just arrived at my household :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment