Thursday, July 1, 2010

Warrenton Meat Market Poppy J's

Have you been to Poppy J's Meat Market in Warrenton? They are one of the places where I tend to splurge on yummy things! I was so excited when I found these guys a few months back. Since moving to Warrenton in 2005 I had been on the look out for a good place to buy meat and speciality items. These are just some of my favorite things:


  • Boars Head Lunch Meat!
  • Boneless Pork Loin Chop seasoned and Wrapped in Bacon
  • Baby Back Ribs (they will even put a special dry rub on these, oh so good)
  • The best Loaded Bake Potato Salad
  • Home Made Cinnamon Bread (this makes the best French Toast)
  • Tortellini from the "Hill"
  • Home Made Sassiza Sausage
The list goes on and on.............


One of the reasons I coupon is so that I can then spend some of my grocery budget on other higher quality ingredients. During the Holiday Weekend Poppy J's has even put together some special "Grilling" Packages so stop buy today and support a local business and treat you and your family to a fantastic dinner!


Poppy J's Meat Market
www.poppyj.com
phone: 636-456-7898, 623 East Veterans Memorial Parkway, Warrenton, Missouri. 63385
They are located in the old Nappa Auto Part Building

No comments:

Post a Comment