Friday, June 18, 2010

Disney Rewards New 50 POINT CODE!!!!!




If you haven’t joined Disney Movie Rewards yet, then I would highly suggest signing up! Just log on here! This is a great rewards program… especially if you have kids that love Disney movies. Every time you purchase a Disney DVD or go see a Disney movie at the movie theater you earn points. Once you’ve earned enough points, you can then redeem them for a reward! They have lots of different rewards available from electronics to toys, DVDs and more! I just cashed in some of my points and got this Disney Princess Scooter for my Daughters Birthday.


You can now use Reward Code 9EKSMN38SH to Earn 50 points!

Remeber that if you are heading out to see Toy Store 3 this weekend you can also earn points for each ticket purchased! I love Disney Rewards!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment