Monday, June 14, 2010

Schnucks and Target Trips Today!

Schnucks Trip Click for a larger image
So I wanted to remind everyone that the P&G promotion is still running until June 15th. Buy $25.00 of Proctor and Gamble products and get $10.00 off your next shopping trip! I headed over to the Schnucks at HWY N and K in O'Fallon because they do carry the body wash products. Here is the breakdown for this shopping trip:
$155.32 Sub Total
$118.08 Coupon & Catalina Savings
$37.24 Out of Pocket
76% Savings!
I am extremely happy with this trip, especially since I was able to snag some organic milk & meat!

Here is a scenario that you could do as well:
Buy (1) Gillette Body Wash $3.89 each
Buy (1) Gillette Deodorant $3.71 each
Buy (2) Olay Total Effect Body Wash each
Buy (2) Ivory Liquid Hand Soap $2.44 each
Sub Total: $25.24

Use (1) Buy One Gillette Deodorant get a Body Wash Free from the 6/6 P&G Insert
Use (1) $2/1 Gillette Deodorant Coupon from the 5/16 RP Insert
Use (2) Buy Olay Total Effect get the Ivory Free Coupon from the 6/6 P&G Insert
Use (2) $4/1 Olay Total Effect Coupon from the 6/6 P&G Insert
Final Price after Coupon: $6.47
Plus you will receive a $10 Catalina Coupon off your next shopping trip, which you can then roll into you next P&G purchase for even more savings!


Target Trip Click for a larger picture
I stopped buy the Target in Wentzville today and they had ample stock of all the "Great Deals" except for the Vanish Drop-ins. I completed this in just two transaction, I did the Scrubbing Bubbles first to get the gift cards to use on my second order. Here is the breakdown for this trip:
$105.72 Subtotal
$91.54 in coupon and gift cards
$14.18 Out of Pocket
87% Savings

To see all the march ups just take a look at my Target Post! I will be working on the new Schnucks Deals later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment