- Coupons usually have a two coupon print limit.
- Try searching in different zip codes. For instance I am always looking for water softener salt coupons and I tend to find them in a zip code for Minneapolis which is 55401. For some reason 90210 seems to have a large number or coupons as well, who would of thought!
- If you are interested in a coupon print it right away as they may disappear. Each coupon has a print limit that is set by the manufacturer and you never know when it might be gone.
- Always have your printer on and ready to go, once it is sent to your printer you will be using up one of your printing options.
- Try to print coupons in increments of (3) three. This will maximize your paper usage and limit the chance that you will have an ad print with the coupons.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Coupons.com lately. Since it is now June they have released some new coupons. Here are some tips that I can share for printing coupons from coupons.com: