Sunday, June 6, 2010

Walgreens Shopping Trip June 6th!

I did verify that the Gillette ProGlide Fusion Razor is rolling! Yeah, keep in mind that this could end anytime, most likely sometime Monday.

I was pretty pleased with my shopping trip today. I was able to get everything below for only $24.53. Before coupons and discounts I would of spent $110.78 today.
A 78% savings is not to bad.
Click on Image for a closer view

Coupons that I used today:
Save $4.00 off Gillette ProGlide Fusion Razor 6/6 P&G Insert
Save $1/1 off Downy (part of the P&G coupon booklet promotion from a few months ago)
Save $2/1 Platex Pearls 6/6 P&G
Save $1/1 Kashi Cereal (from home mailer coupon promotions)
Save $2.00/1 Pampers Wipes 6/6 P&G Insert
Save $1/1 Covergirl Mascara 6/6 P&G
Walgreen In Ad Coupon for Paper Towels
Walgreens In Ad Coupon for the Bic Soliel
Plus I rolled my rewards
(3) $5 Fusion
(2) $2 Kashi
(1) $2 Downy

No comments:

Post a Comment