Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Making Extra Money!!!


One way that I have made some extra money is by participating in a research studies. In St. Louis Peters Marketing Research is one company that I have participated with. When you sign up in their database you will receive emails regarding upcoming studies. If interested you just complete a quick survey and they will contact you if you are accepted. I have done studies on Baby Formula and Children's toys that have paid anywhere from $75-$150. They recently had a study on chewing gum that paid $100.00! Interested just go here and sign up on their database!

Today I just received an email that they are looking for the following:

FEMALES AGES 25-65 WHO SUFFER FROM DIARRHEA, CONSTIPATION AND/OR IBS.

Those who qualify and participate in this study will receive $100.
If you are interested I can send you a direct link to this application.

No comments:

Post a Comment