Friday, June 4, 2010

B Trendie, Free Items!



B Trendie is an awesome online store. I love that I can get Boutique items for my children and a non boutique price! What I love about B Trendie is when you register you can get a $10 credit to be used towards your first purchase. To get started just Click here to sign up and receive your $10 Credit!


I was able to purchase the pants listed above for Free, and did not even have to use a credit card!

Every few days B Trendie has new items available so check back often! The Sales have a set start and end date.



Right now they have this adorable Graco Travel Crib/ Pack N Play for only $69.99, and if you sign up with the link above you will get a $10 credit, so only $59.99!


They also have some new Boutique Children's Clothing that just went on sale today like this adorable silk dress for only $24.99, or $14.99 after your $10 credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment